Therapists: Galina Rogozina, Kerry Wallace, Ana Perez
Our Indian head massage treatments include massage of the back, arms, shoulders and neck through the clothes. Head massage and face massage make up the main part of this very popular treatment.
Relaxing and therapeutic, Indian head massage is ideal for stress and tension, headaches, migraines and a host of other stress related ailments.
An Indian head massage treatment is performed without oils or creams and there is no need to remove clothing. Indian head massage can easily be applied over a shirt or blouse making it ideal for people who are shy or nervous or for the less able bodied i.e. elderly, arthritic or disabled.
Indian head massage can be performed almost anywhere and less time is needed than for full body massage treatments.
To make an appointment for an Indian head massage treatment please ring us on 0161 881 7171.
Benefits Of Indian Head Massage
- Mobilises the muscles of the neck and shoulders
- Restores joint mobility
- Stimulates circulation to the head and shoulders
- Increases lymphatic drainage, removing toxins
- Soothes away stress and tension
- Relieves headaches and eyestrain
- Increases mental alertness
- Can help with hair loss problems
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Imparts feeling of general well-being
Opening Times: Mon – Fri 10 – 8, Sat 10 – 6.
We also offer part time qualification courses in Indian Head Massage at weekends and during the week leading to a VTCT Diploma. For more details please click here or contact us on 0161 881 3863.