If you cancel your place or discontinue any of the following courses, the amount stated below will be non-refundable at any time:
- Swedish Massage Certificate – £100
- Body Massage Diploma – £100
Aromatherapy Diploma – £100
- Reflexology Diploma – £100
- Indian Head Massage Diploma – £100
- Sports massage Diploma – £100
- Thai massage Diploma – £100
- Aromatherapy advanced techniques – £100
- Reflexology advanced techniques – £100
- Complementary Therapies Diploma – £200
- Hopi Ear Candle Diploma – £100
- On Site Massage Diploma – £100
- Anatomy & Physiology Diploma- £100
- Hot Stone Therapy Diploma – £100
- First Aid in the Workplace – £85
- Sports Injuries Diploma – £100
The remainder of any fees paid for any of the above courses will be refundable up until fourteen days before the start of the course. Refunds can only be made at this time and will not be made at a later date. In the case of cancellations made within fourteen days of the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, fees will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Any payments made prior to the start of the course may be transferred to a similar course on one occasion only, at the discretion of the School. Refunds can only be considered at the time of cancellation and any request must be made in writing at this time.
Deferments to another course will only be considered when this is requested in writing and must be made before commencement of the original course. Deferments to another course, requested after commencement of the original course, will be entirely at the discretion of the school and will be considered only when this is requested in writing. In the case of any deferment, the school will only be able to offer a place on a course subject to spare places being available at the start date of that course.
If the school cancels a course for any reason, a choice of a full refund of the course fees, including deposit, or an alternative course will be offered. Refunds can only be made at this time and will not be made at a later date.
The school reserves the right to provide a different tutor to that advertised and to provide tutors as necessary during the course.
The school reserves the right to alter the course dates or hours if necessary although every attempt will be made to accommodate students with as little inconvenience as possible.
In addition to the advertised course fees, the following charges apply for assessment and verification:
- VTCT assessment fees – price varies depending on the qualification.
- VTCT fees should be paid to the school on the first day that you attend the course and are non-refundable under any circumstances. Please do not pay directly to VTCT.
* Any published amounts shown for fees payable are subject to change by VTCT. The amount owing will be the prevalant cost of fees at the time the fees are actually paid and not the advertised price on the website or the amount stated in any correspondence.
ATTENDANCE & TIME LIMITS
Your full attendance is required for each course in order for certification. If you are absent for any reason then you will be required to cover any missed work by private tuition. This will be chargeable by the hour and we may require you to provide a model if necessary. All course work and assessments should be completed successfully within one year (18 months for the Complementary Therapies Diploma) but you may contact the school if your situation changes and you need more time. Please note that there is a limit to how many times you can extend the study period after which certification will not be possible without booking onto a new course at the prevailing rates.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Discounts and promotions may be offered from time to time. Offers are only valid through this website. Refunds will not be given if a previously higher price has been paid. Offers are not retrospective and will only be valid from the present time until the stated expiry date.