Therapists: Kerry Wallace, Ana Perez, Maria Conde.
A Thai massage treatment is ideal for deep relaxation, release from stress, and maximum flexibility as well as to increase the level of health, well-being, and vitality. The many therapeutic benefits of Thai massage are appropriate for everyone.
The holistic benefits of Thai massage are far reaching. Thai massage increases the range of motion and relieves pain and muscle tension. The technique can be particularly helpful for headaches, migraines, arthritis, whiplash, paralysis, numbness, sciatica, and back pain. Thai Massage also helps to strengthen and rejuvenate the body, improve circulation of blood and lymph, heighten the ability to absorb nutrients, increase flexibility, and generally improve the feeling of well being.
Thai massage stretches and kneads all the major muscle groups of the body, which helps to open and realign the body. Habitual poor posture can result in pain and lack of mobility in the muscles and joints. The positions of Thai massage are designed to improve joint range of motion, relax and lengthen the muscles, and relieve any pressure caused by poor alignment. Even extremely flexible yoga instructors benefit from Thai massage, because passive stretching allows you to relax at least ten percent further into the stretch than would be possible on your own.
The body runs on vital energies that circulate through energy channels. These energy channels can become blocked because of stifled emotions or outdated mental patterns. These areas are then prone to illness or injury. Thai massage therapists are trained to detect and release these energy blocks during a session. This is why many people say that after a Thai massage they feel both relaxed and energised at the same time.
To make an appointment for a Thai massage treatment please ring us on 0161 881 7171.
Benefits Of Thai Massage
- Loosens tight muscles
- Induces mental relaxation
- Provides a feeling of well-being
- Deep relaxation; pressure on feet and legs is sedating.
- Releases points of tension in the body which block the natural flow of energy, inducing homeostasis, balance, and harmony.
- Releases stress and increases energy.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Assists alignment and postural integrity of the body.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens the internal organs.
- Improves neurological function.
- Promotes inner peace and a quiet mind.
- Suitable for Postnatal mothers
Opening Times: Mon – Fri 10 – 8, Sat 10 – 6.
We also offer introductory weekends and part time qualification courses in Thai massage at weekends and during the week leading to a VTCT Diploma. For more details please click here or contact us on 0161 881 3863.