If you cancel your place or discontinue any of the following courses, the amount stated below will be non-refundable at any time:
- Introduction to Massage – £50
- Reiki Level 1 Certificate – £60
- Reiki Level 2 Certificate – £60
- Reiki Level 1&2 combined Certificate – £100
- Reiki Level 3 Certificate – £100
- Hopi Ear Candle Workshop – £50
- Deep Tissue Techniques – £50
- Massage in Pregnancy – £50
- Baby Massage – £50
- On Site Massage Workshop – £60
- Neuromuscular Techniques – £50
- Thai Massage Workshop – £50
- Hot Stone Therapy Workshop – £50
- First Aid in the Workplace – £50
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) – £50
- Sports Injuries Workshop – £50
The remainder of any fees paid for any of the above courses will be refundable up until seven days before the start of the course. Refunds can only be made at this time and will not be made at a later date. In the case of cancellations made within seven days of the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, fees will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Any payments made prior to the start of the course may be transferred to a similar course on one occasion only, at the discretion of the School. Refunds can only be considered at the time of cancellation and any request must be made in writing at this time.
Deferments to another course will only be considered when this is requested in writing and must be made before commencement of the original course. Deferments to another course, requested after commencement of the original course, will be entirely at the discretion of the school and will be considered only when this is requested in writing. In the case of any deferment, the school will only be able to offer a place on a course subject to spare places being available at the start date of that course.
If the school cancels a course for any reason, a choice of a full refund of the course fees, including deposit, or an alternative course will be offered. Refunds can only be made at this time and will not be made at a later date.
The school reserves the right to provide a different tutor to that advertised and to provide tutors as necessary during the course.
The school reserves the right to alter the course dates or hours if necessary although every attempt will be made to accommodate students with as little inconvenience as possible.