Cost: £490 (including deposit of £100)
- Course RO9. Oct 2017 Mon 9th, Tue 10th, Wed 11th, Thu 12th + Nov Mon 13th, Tue 14th, Wed 15th, Thu 16th
- Course RO14. Oct 2017 Sat 14th, Sun 15th, Sat 21st, Sun 22nd + Nov Sat 25th, Sun 26th + Dec Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd
- Course RF10. Feb 2018 Sat 10th, Sun 11th, Sat 17th, Sun 18th + Mar Sat 3rd, Sun 4th, Sat 24th, Sun 25th
- Course RF12. Feb 2018 Mon 12th, Tue 13th, Wed 14th, Thu 15th + Mar Mon 12th, Tue 13th, Wed 14th, Thu 15th
- Course RA28. Apr 2018 Sat 28th, Sun 29th + May Sat 12th, Sun 13th, Sat 26th, Sun 27th + Jun Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd
- Course RA30. Apr 2018 Mon 30th + May Tue 1st, Wed 2nd, Thu 3rd + Jun Mon 4th, Tue 5th, Wed 6th, Thu 7th
Mapping reflex points on feet and limbs. General zones – principles, philosophical and logistic. The reflexes, stretch reflex, tendon reflex, flexor reflex, crossed extensor reflex. Reflexology treatment grips, connective tissue massage. Observations, indications, considerations and applications – pre, during and post – treatment. Reading the body, history taking, incorporating other techniques, methods & therapy. Care and management of the individual.
Jean Pinion, Kerry Wallace
A certificate in Anatomy, Physiology & Massage is preferred but not essential. The reflexology diploma course does not cover basic anatomy & physiology. If coming onto the course without a background in this you will be expected to cover it through home study. Study notes and homework can be provided by the school.
Continuous assessment by means of written homework, assignments and home practice. Home study and practice is over a minimum period of three months following the school attendance days. A final assessment date is arranged after the home study period. Please note that a fee of £125.00 is payable for the VTCT assessment and verification.
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.
Membership is available to the Federation of Holistic Therapists which offers insurance and other benefits for therapists in the UK. Employment is available in clinics, spas, beauty salons and working from home. The Manchester Therapy Centre usually has part-time work available on an ongoing basis for reflexologists in the Manchester area.
Course times are from 10.30 am to 4.30 pm depending on the group size.
The qualification is recognised in many countries outside the UK and gives a good grounding for further qualifications in complementary therapies.
The venue is at the Manchester School of Massage in South Manchester.
The group size is usually kept at eight or below for more individual attention.
“Very good tutor, very knowledgeable & great style of teaching”
“Great staff & great tutor”
“Tutor was brilliant, knowledgeable and friendly approach really engaged me, she made it interesting and fun”
“Very good thorough balance of theory & practical. Lots of practical support/how to perform the techniques in detail. Lots of useful handouts”
“I’ve learnt so much over this time. Thank you Jean”
“Tutor was great!”