Cost: £490 (including deposit of £100)
- Course RF10. Feb Sat 10th, Sun 11th, Sat 17th, Sun 18th + Mar Sat 3rd, Sun 4th, Sat 24th, Sun 25th
- Course RF12. Feb Mon 12th, Tue 13th, Wed 14th, Thu 15th + Mar Mon 12th, Tue 13th, Wed 14th, Thu 15th
- Course RA28. Apr Sat 28th, Sun 29th + May Sat 12th, Sun 13th, Sat 26th, Sun 27th + Jun Sat 2nd, Sun 3rd
- Course RA30. Apr Mon 30th + May Tue 1st, Wed 2nd, Thu 3rd + Jun Mon 4th, Tue 5th, Wed 6th, Thu 7th
- Course RJY7. Jul Sat 7th, Sun 8th, Sat 28th, Sun 29th + Aug Sat 4th, Sun 5th, Sat 18th, Sun 19th
- Course RJY9. Jul Mon 9th, Tue 10th, Wed 11th, Thu 12th + Aug Mon 6th, Tue 7th, Wed 8th, Thu 9th
- Course RO8. Oct Mon 8th, Tue 9th, Wed 10th, Thu 11th + Nov Mon 5th, Tue 6th, Wed 7th, Thu 8th
- Course RO13. Oct Sat 13th, Sun 14th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st + Nov Sat 24th, Sun 25th + Dec Sat 15th, Sun 16th
Mapping reflex points on feet and limbs. General zones – principles, philosophical and logistic. The reflexes, stretch reflex, tendon reflex, flexor reflex, crossed extensor reflex. Reflexology treatment grips, connective tissue massage. Observations, indications, considerations and applications – pre, during and post – treatment. Reading the body, history taking, incorporating other techniques, methods & therapy. Care and management of the individual.
Jean Pinion, Kerry Wallace
A certificate in Anatomy, Physiology & Massage is preferred but not essential. The reflexology diploma course does not cover basic anatomy & physiology. If coming onto the course without a background in this you will be expected to cover it through home study. Study notes and homework can be provided by the school.
Continuous assessment by means of written homework, assignments and home practice. Home study and practice is over a minimum period of three months following the school attendance days. A final assessment date is arranged after the home study period. Please note that a fee of £125.00 is payable for the VTCT assessment and verification.
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.
Membership is available to the Federation of Holistic Therapists which offers insurance and other benefits for therapists in the UK. Employment is available in clinics, spas, beauty salons and working from home. The Manchester Therapy Centre usually has part-time work available on an ongoing basis for reflexologists in the Manchester area.
Course times are from 10.30 am to 4.30 pm depending on the group size.
The qualification is recognised in many countries outside the UK and gives a good grounding for further qualifications in complementary therapies.
The venue is at the Manchester School of Massage in South Manchester.
The group size is usually kept at eight or below for more individual attention.
“Very good tutor, very knowledgeable & great style of teaching”
“Great staff & great tutor”
“Tutor was brilliant, knowledgeable and friendly approach really engaged me, she made it interesting and fun”
“Very good thorough balance of theory & practical. Lots of practical support/how to perform the techniques in detail. Lots of useful handouts”
“I’ve learnt so much over this time. Thank you Jean”
“Tutor was great!”